via Ausonio, 3 20123 Milano, Italia
T. +39 02 58110153
This policy is based on these principles:
- To inform you about the use of your personal data;
- To let you know the procedures for complete control over all personal data that belongs to you and that you’ll provide by using this site.
Information you can give us
Under any circumstances this site does not force you to send data that can personally identify you, but you can provide us, at your complete discretion, your identifying data through the email addresses linked to the website. Any data you choose to send may be deleted, revised, and integrated by simply sending a communication to email@example.com.
There is some anonymous information sent automatically through cookies. By browsing the site you accept our use of the following information to compile anonymous aggregate statistics about the use you make of the site, including web traffic analysis external services (Google Analytics):
- the site from which you come from, if you’ve reached this site through an external source’s link;
- the actions that you undertake on this website (pages visited, time spent, search terms used);
- the type of browser and operating system used;
- other anonymous information obtained from cookies as described hereafter.
The owner and the authorized personnel specifically appointed, with the guarantee that data will be treated in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent modifications and supplements, carry out the data management through computer and paper media. Data can be stored in hardcopy and computer archives and we assure the security measures provided for by the legislator and those fit for assuring an adequate level of protection for the data being processed.The data are kept for the time necessary to follow up your requests, with reference to the processing for the purposes of sending communications about the services of the owner, partners and customers. At any time you can oppose the conservation of data by sending an email notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication, broadcasting and data transfer
The data will not be broadcasted, sold or exchanged with anyone other than the owner, the managers and the appointed personnel without your stated consent, except possible communications to third parties that may be necessary in order to give effect to your request. Especially, data may be disclosed to employees, including indirectly and incidentally to external companies that the owner uses for the standard fulfilment of the service in question. In any case the use by third parties will be in full compliance with the principle of fairness and the provisions of law.
- The contents of the Website such as, including, but not limited, trademarks and other distinctive marks, design, text, data, graphics, photos and pictures, video, information, button icons, software, audio and other content (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Contents“), are protected under the Legislative Decree no. n. 30 of 2005, as amended, and under all the applicable provisions governing the protection of industrial property rights.
- The Contents are owned by Antonio Bergamasco or by third parties who have lawfully authorized the owner to use the Contents. Any unauthorized use of the Contents is strictly prohibited.
Nature of the conferment and consent
The conferment of data is optional and is left to your will. However in case of failed confirmation it will not be possible to follow up on the request. In accordance with section 23 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 the consent to the management of such data is necessary since there isn’t a previous contractual relation and having a special attention to the management mode and to the communication of the data.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What cookies are
Generally, cookies are small files that can be stored on your device while browsing, they contain the name of the site you’re visiting, a unique number generated randomly and duration, or rather how long the file will stay on your device before being deleted.
Cookies are used to store certain preferences on your device, this allows providing our services and complete anonymous statistics that help us understand user behaviour on the site and therefore adapt it for a better and more personalized experience.
- Session cookies: These cookies are stored on your device in the moment when you take a look at the site and they are deleted automatically when you leave the site.
- Persistent cookies: They are saved when you take a look at the site and they remain on your device until they are deleted manually or automatically according to the indication of the duration of the file or even according to the settings of your surfing program (browser).
Type of cookies
- Necessary: These cookies are used for the proper functioning of the site, if you disable these cookies the site will not function properly. These cookies do not personally identify you, unless you’re logged into your account and have provided your personal data.
- Functional: They are used to automate some procedures on the website (login, preferences…)
- Performance: These cookies, even if not required, help to mark your actions on the site, allowing you to complete statistics that show the length of your visit, sections visited, the type of device and browser used, the area from which you are visiting the site. They are useful for monitoring the operation of the site and adapt it to the behaviour of visitors.
- Targeting: They are used to mark your preferences, they can be used in order to compile proposals, advertisements and customized offers and in any case this site uses this type of cookies.
This website uses the following external services that may also set cookies on your device. You can find information about the use of these cookies on the pages listed below.
Enable or disable cookies
The majority of the Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies automatically. You can change these settings in order to block cookies or in the event you want to be alerted if cookies are stored on your device. There are several ways to manage cookies. In addition, the majority of the browsers are provided with “Do Not Track” functionality also called Incognito Mode. Please refer to the instruction manual or to the help section of your browser to adjust or change settings.
If you decide not to accept any cookies, some sections of the site may not work properly.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.